Re: So what have I been doing the past few months??

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 01:55:48 EDT

Gary Hedlin wrote:
> Well, this winter I got a lot done to the dak. So today after I got my Mopar
> fuel door on, so I took some pictures of what I've done.
>
> http://www.garyhedlin.com/newmods/
>
> I've got some before pics on there too, so it's easy to see the difference.
>
> And I'm hoping this week to get some tires for the R/T rims I've got
> now....then I'll be done (except for the drop kit).
>
> Enjoy! :)

Whew! Lookin real good man! What do you use to clean your engine
compartment?! Under the hood of the ram its a filthy mess. All the crud
from driving it this winter seems to have baked on everything :-(

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (61) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/