Re: New,Updated Rotors for our Dakota's???

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 10:38:48 EDT

I changed mine at 50K with powerslots and put ceramic
pads on them (both from JC Whitney). I've put on about
10k and they have been working great.

Always check the torque on your lug nuts when you get
your truck back. I think the FSM says they should be
between 85-115 ft lbs. Everytime I've checked my lugs
after getting it back, they were way over 115 ft lbs.

Phil

--- "\"A Friend\"" <dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com>