Re: Today's gas prices

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 20:46:26 EDT

Not going to revolt, just making a point. I do tend to agree that the
enviromentalists cause some of he problem due to the fact they tend to
take things too far. On the other hand I realize there is a problem and
it does need to be addressed. The only point I was making is that the
oil companies have an agenda that they sure don't want the public to
know about. Most corporations do this to some degree. Trust me I don't
go the whole way in conspiracy theories either but I was stating what I
have read in mainstream media and what the goverment had been looking
into. I am sure there is alot more to this on both sides that neither
one of us know about.

My main point before was that there is more than just the one side. The
original post I replied too seemed to make it that the oil companies
had nothing really bad to do and it was caused elsewhere. Anyway, peace
on the issue and I never took anything more than just a debate.

Jeff Durling