RE: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 12:28:42 EDT

OMG.... this could be DML BBQ history. We're finally gonna meet Marci :-)
Now all we need to see is Josh bring his girlfriend, and not to mention this
infamous girlfriend of Jim Knox. We don't even know her name Jim.
Hmmm.....

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever