Re: RE: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 12:58:50 EDT

""Norah Bleazard"" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote in message

> OMG.... this could be DML BBQ history. We're finally gonna meet Marci :-)
> Now all we need to see is Josh bring his girlfriend, and not to mention
this
> infamous girlfriend of Jim Knox. We don't even know her name Jim.
> Hmmm.....

I'd love to see Sara make it to the BBQ, and I've asked her about it
already. She tells me that she's not sure, she thinks her summerschool
classes will interfere. Barry can vouch for her existance though, he got to
meet her this past weekend when he helped me move. She even bought the
three of us dinner!

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L