Re: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 12:27:45 EDT

DML wrote:
> Andy, the BBQ is still 2 months away. She has plenty of time to find
> another job before then. ;) I think you should make an effort to attend.
> Want to start a pool for how long the motor in my '88 holds together. If
> things go acccording to plan, it won't survive this trip. ;) The truck is
> over at my buddy's welding shop getting a few minor modifications. I might
> even change the oil, though it's only been a couple of years since the last
> time. I think it was just before Foxwoods.
>
> BTW, Ingrid and I want you to bring Jade so we can take her home with us.
> Our Polydactyl Gizmo died last month of Cancer
> http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1241&papass=&sort=1&thecat=25
> "I just love the triumphed GRIN" Same personality, "Why aren't you paying
> attention to me? Come look at me! No, don't pick me up! Hey, you gonna eat
> that?"
>
> Walt

I'm thrilled to hear you're going to be at the BBQ this year Walt.
I have been wanting to meet you and your Gen I for some time! At least
there will be a Gen I Dak at the BBQ this year. Look forward to seeing
ya there man! Off to work I go.... (Sigh)

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (60) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/