Re: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: DML (Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 08:05:23 EDT

Andy, the BBQ is still 2 months away. She has plenty of time to find
another job before then. ;) I think you should make an effort to attend.
Want to start a pool for how long the motor in my '88 holds together. If
things go acccording to plan, it won't survive this trip. ;) The truck is
over at my buddy's welding shop getting a few minor modifications. I might
even change the oil, though it's only been a couple of years since the last
time. I think it was just before Foxwoods.

BTW, Ingrid and I want you to bring Jade so we can take her home with us.
Our Polydactyl Gizmo died last month of Cancer
http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1241&papass=&sort=1&thecat=25
"I just love the triumphed GRIN" Same personality, "Why aren't you paying
attention to me? Come look at me! No, don't pick me up! Hey, you gonna eat
that?"

Walt