Re: Today's gas prices

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 15:04:38 EDT

Actually, at least here in the US there isn't too much of a premium on
the TDI's. Yes, they cost more but as long as it isn't a new model
(current Passat finally getting a diesel) then you can usually do some
good dealing. Summer is the time to dal on them sinc ethe next year
model is on it's way. I have both, 2 TDI's and my '96 dak. Can't say
anything bad about either. If you are interested in teh TDI check out
www.tdiclub.com . I really good site with lots of info on it. Runs by a
guy in Canada too!!!! Other place to check out is www.vwvortex.com but
that tends to have alot of ricers on it.

Jeff Durling