Re: Rear slider question

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 00:59:49 EDT

Ed Buxton wrote:
> I know this isn't the appropriate board for this
> question,
> but, does anyone know if a rear slider from a 94-95
> Ram will fit a 2001?
>
> Thanks

It should - the construction and dimentions of the Ram cabs didn't
change between 94-01 (and 02 HD trucks).

I *think* I have seen single plate glass sliders in older Rams - whereas
later model trucks have dual slider glass - which I really like better.
  I cant remember if I saw older Rams with single sliders! I know Dodge
went back to that style with the 2002 redesign. Regardless - they
should all be interchangable below 2002.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (60) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/