Re: Today's gas prices

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 05:54:43 EDT

Jason wrote in part:

<snip> Yeah, well, gasoline is a necessity, beer isn't.

Quick! Someone call 911! That's borderline sacrilege, LOL!

Also, beer being a necessity depends on where you happen to be on the
planet at the time. There are some countries I have visited (out of
necessity, not by choice) where it was safer and infinitely more desirable
to drink beer then the local water. When I was still active duty Air Force,
as a jet engine mechanic, we used to call a 12 pack our TDY toolbox.

Like American Express, don't leave home without it.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE