RE: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: Walt Felix (Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 07:11:31 EDT

Thanks Norah,

   Even though she was a very quiet pet, it's amazing how quite the
apartment is without her. I still find myself doing things I did to
accommodate her, like leaving the bathroom door open ajar when I'm in there.
She would sit outside the door and tap on it with that one mutant claw on
her front paw until I let her in. First time in years I've had the bathroom
to myself.

Walt

Dak content: Unlike other pets mentioned, she loved to ride it the truck.