RE: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 11:21:59 EDT

Hey Walt... if you make it to the BBQ, don't forget to pack your Lawn Jenga.
We sure had a blast with that when we saw you at Carlisle that year. Hope
to see you there.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever