RE: French Fry Diesel Power (was Today's gas prices)

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 10:23:24 EDT

I can understand how you could be confused, you made that apparent in your
previous statements about people wearing ties and companies. I said you
sound like a moron, whether you really are one or not would be the question.
It was like your said,
"Personally, I never trust anyone wearing a tie. I
> think they cut off the circulation to the brain. No offense to anyone
> who has to wear a tie as part of their job, I just find it's safer not
> to trust tie wearers as a general policy."
So, since you said no offense to anyone who wears a tie, I find it amazing
that you seem to be offended that I said you sound like a moron.

Flame on!

Rascal