For Sale (Maybe): 31" Dueler A/T Revos

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 15:07:34 EDT

Found 3 like new used 31" Revos the other day, but I am contemplating going
with 32" tires. They were off a rolled Durango and the 4th was punctured in
the sidewall. I saw a truck with 31's on it with no lift today and it
looked like I might be able to run 32's with the 2" body lift I plan on
installing. Don't have a tread depth measurement yet, still waiting on them
to get to me. Tread was quite deep though. I'm going to have one mounted
to check for clearances and go from there, but if you're interested let me
know. I'm in Champaign, Illinois, and will ship. Figure $15-20 or so per
tire..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/