RE: For Sale (Maybe): 31" Dueler A/T Revos

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 11:26:02 EDT

>andy levy wrote:
>
> > Travis Bailey wrote:
> >
> >> Found 3 like new used 31" Revos the other day,.......I'm in Champaign,
>Illinois, and
> >> will ship. Figure $15-20 or so per tire..
> >
> > Travis,
> > Can I have first crack at them once you get a tread depth
> > measurement, etc.?
> >
> > Are you able to hold onto them until, say, late July? If so, would
> > a BBQ-bound DML be able to transport them for me to Jon's?

I was hoping to move them a little faster if I do decide to go bigger...but
hopefully I'll get a job here soon and I won't need the money from them so
badly. With some luck I will hopefully know if I'm gonna keep em or not by
next week while the high school is still in and I get get mounting and
balancing done free by the auto tech guys...

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/