RE: Michelin Man (was: French Fry Diesel Powers)

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 15:54:36 EDT

Amen Jeff!!! There aren't a lot of commercials I like, let alone tolerate,
but this Michelin man is great. Have you seen the one where he's a stunt
driver and he's told to hydroplane the vehicle? BWAHAHAHAHAHA... I thought
the expression on Michelin man was priceless... whoever came up with this
did good :-) Nothing wrong with the tires, I just don't buy things I see
advertised unless I've done my research and found honest reviews like I got
here on the DML about Mr. Clean. Only problem was we bought this item
before actually asking anyone. Kind've stepped out on a limb on that and
took our chances. Which reminds me... we still haven't gotten out there and
tried the product. Not enough hours in the day or days in our lives to do
all we want to do.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever