Re: French Fry Diesel Power (was Today's gas prices)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 13:10:08 EDT

On May 21, 2004, at 10:20 AM, Norah Bleazard wrote:

> Wow Jeff... seems like you and Andy have understood what Jason was
> trying to
> say all along :-) When I read all the various e-mails that aren't
> actual
> name calling or labeling, they all seem to be saying the same thing
> only
> they are saying it differently. And as for that "Michelin Man". I
> think
> he's cute :-) I especially enjoy the latest commercial that shows the
> Michelin man driving thru the storm and rough roads to find his
> Michelin
> puppy :-) That was really cute, but the marketing and advertising
> department fail to understand that it takes more than a commercial to
> make
> me use their product ;-)
>
> Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario

Yeah, the wife even says I have moments of brilliance but then what she
usually says takes away any gloating I could ever do.....lol.

I hate name calling and labeling, drives me nuts. Nothing wrong with a
healthy debate, we all have an opinion and debating it without getting
upset is a great thing.

As far the the Michelin man I think he's pretty cool. I actually loved
the ones a few years ago that had the guy in the tire store who got the
Michelin blimp toy because he bought four tires and he was trying to
convince his wife he needed tires too. Sounds like me, oh wait I did
get the Michelin tires for the dak......hehe.

Jeff Durling