Re: French Fry Diesel Power (was Today's gas prices)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 23:23:58 EDT

Norah Bleazard wrote:
ree... rolls off like water on a duck ;-)

> I'll go ya one further... hugs and kisses to Barry and Rascal, even if you
> call me names :-) (something I learned from Eddie Estoppey - when someone
> gives you the finger... blow them a kiss) And that's how I walk away from
> this whole topic... with a kiss ;-)

(sigh) All of this because some guy runs his 1996 ford Powerchoak diesel
off Hardees french fry grease, and I posted about it.

I had hoped that would blossom into a thread about diesels! Amazing how
these things skew into tangents! lol

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (59) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/