Re: French Fry Diesel Power (was Today's gas prices)

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 12:38:51 EDT

SO, Norah, how does Jason feel about you kissing strange men from different
countries? I intentionally don't use smileys, this is not the AOL teen
chatroom, this is a group of adults. If you need a smiley to tell if I am
joking or not, it's too late, you have already missed my point...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com