RE: French Fry Diesel Power (was Today's gas prices)

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 17:20:14 EDT

As stated before... this thread is closed.

I will not further waste the DML's bandwidth on this thread. Jason and I
are also both currently guilty of the DML Posting policy humbly apologize to
the rest of the DML. I will not waste anyone else's bandwidth or time and
have replied to Barry's last post on our personal web space. If anyone is
interested in the reply, they are welcome to view it at:

http://www.janorlites.com/Barry.htm

or not view it at all. At least I'm not adding any more unnecessary dribble
to the DML, it's members, or the archives.

Thank you for your patience in this matter and again apologies to the list
for the unintended length of this thread that should have been over a long
time ago.

Now go out there and enjoy your Daks ;-) <------smiley

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever