Re: French Fry Diesel Power (was Today's gas prices)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 00:39:38 EDT

Barry wrote:

> Jason Bleazard wrote:
>
>> If you don't want to use smileys, then I strongly suggest you try
>> re-reading your post several times from different points of view to
>> understand how your meaning might be mis-interpreted. Like I said,
>> we're not mind readers. All we see are the words you type, not how
>> you feel or what you're thinking at the time. We also don't all think
>> exactly the same way you think, so try to understand that just because
>> we don't instantly agree with everything you say doesn't mean we're
>> "wrong" just that we have different opinions, if that would be okay
>> with you.
>>

> ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
>
> Dude!!
>
> I'm laughing too hard to compose a coherent reply... But, Damn, didn't I
> just tell you not to take me seriously?? Muhahahahahahaha. At first I
> thought you were just poking fun back at me, but by the third paragraph
> I realized yo umight actually believe what you are typing... That's too
> friggin funny, you crack me up. When in doubt, read my signature...

All right! All right! Lets let this thread die and stop stepping on
everyone's feet... we got a BBQ to get ready for people!!! Sheesh
Priorities here! Daks and mud and food and shenanigans are more important!

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (58) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/