Re: doege AT tranny problem/ not dakota

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 09:56:51 EDT

My wife had a similar problem with her, now dead, 93 Pontiac GA. It ended
up being a solenoid of some sort in the transaxle. Took the shop about $400
to repair the problem. After that it ran like new till I broke the one of
the plugs in it from them being "galded"(sp?)...

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red