RE: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 13:38:51 EDT

LOL... Sorry, I forgot that not everyone was at Carlisle the time that Walt
brought the Lawn Jenga with him. It's a riot. If you know the original
Jenga game... small pieces stacked on top of each other and players have to
removed various pieces without it toppling over. Walt built a rather large
version of this game with pieces of cut 2x4s. The more you drink the
funnier the game gets. But it's a riot even if you don't drink. I thought
I had some pics of it somewhere, but all I can find is some video footage.
A truly great game for outside gatherings. Every time I remember Carlisle
and Walt... I remember the Lawn Jenga and what a great time we all had under
the DML tent, Boog cooking up burgers and hot dogs in the BBQ, a whole load
of really great trucks and cars, and many great friends.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever