Re: Re: Propane powered Dakota

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 15:33:56 EDT

""Tony Cellana"" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
news:020f01c441c5$0535ef40$f95f2241@a.tampabay.rr.com...

> I see a lot of city vehicles that have been converted. They are usually
> used in local stop and go type stuff.
>
> The conversion kits have been around for at least 20 years. Back in the
> early 80s when I worked in a large indoor warehouse, they had small
tractors
> converted to propane for indoor usage. The reasoning was that the
emissions
> were cleaner.
>
> A quick google search using "propane conversion from gasoline" turned up
the
> following link:
> http://www.afdc.doe.gov/documents/cn12.html
>
> TonyC

We were unable to find the page you requested.
The U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable
Energy has updated and redesigned the Clean Cities Program Web site. The
information you are looking for has been moved to a new location or may be
on one of the Clean Cities subsites listed below.

is this what you were looking for? http://www.eere.energy.gov/cleancities/

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L