Magnum V6 Heads.......

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 21:25:53 EDT

I picked up a 20k-22k mile Magnum V6 today and it's Currently at a Friend's
shop being Dis-assembled
so I can sell what is not needed and to recoup some of the money I Layed out
for it......

here is what's available.....make an offer on the parts....

Throttle Body with sensors......(sensors need replaced)
Distributor.....(no cap)
Both Heads....(Rockers and pushrods included)
Stock Cam.....(Probably good for a regrind)

I'll know more and if anything else is available after it's been disected...

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/