Re: Magnum V6 Heads.......

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 21:14:08 EDT

So far the Project is off to a Very Good start!.......I've sold enough parts
off it already to PAY OFF
my credit card!......believe it or not!

and I'm a $100.00 ahead too!

The heads have been spoken for already, I just need to finalize the deal
with Tom!

I still have the TB, Distributor,Tensioner and Bracket, and the Lower Drive
Pulley...$20.00 each + SH

All the sensors and wiring were Damaged due to being out in the weather so I
had to toss those in the junk pile with the rest of the scrap I have.

This deal yielded a set of Valve Covers, Oil Pan, Timing Cover, Harmonic
Balancer, Fuel Rails, misc brackets and such that can be sent out for Chrome
plating or Powder coating or some combination of both!

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/