Re: Propane powered Dakota

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 20:01:44 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Michael Maskalans wrote:

>> There's also a lot of good info on propane power in the forums at
>> pirate4x4.com (forewarning: put on your thick-skinned suit if you want
>> to join in on any discussions)
>> --
>

> I don't know why, but I had the sudden desire to inflate truck tires
> with propane, set them out in the middle of a feild some place - and
> fire off a round into 'em to see what happens.

I have tracers in .223 and .308...

On a side note, you wouldn't believe the damage you get if you inflate a
tire from dead flat with fixaflat, and set a piece of solid fuel bar on the
tread and light it... It takes 10 minutes or so and a couple of bars, but
then... BOOM!

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com