RE: Subject: Shocks and Ride Quality

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 17:11:01 EDT

I actually like a well-controlled stiffly-sprung ride. A soft ride isn't
important to me. I want Grip. I'd like to improve my '94 in that respect.
It's really mushy up front. Does anybody sell the Eibach front springs for
a Gen2? I can't seem to find a retailer on the net that lists anything
older than '97. I didn't know any Daks were built after '96! =]

Zach, if you want to unload those slightly-used Bilsteins, lemme know. I
might want to try them on and see if they work better than my cheap KYBs.

Tim