Subject: Shocks and Ride Quality

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 08:31:58 EDT

I have a 92 2WD with some nearly new Bilsteins on it, I had them put on at
christmas. They seem to handle bumps pretty well at speed, but like you
said, if I'm on a bumpy road, it's not unbearable but it definitely does not
keep them out of mind. I also get a bit of bump steer still. I'm also
running a RoadMaster Active Suspension, which I'm not sure if it is adjusted
right, but I'll be looking around a bit more for shocks next time around.
Rancho was another choice I had.

Zach Burcham
92dakotahd