FRESH MEATS!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 16:25:44 EDT

Well, today is the day. I finally got tired of the unbalanceable nature
of one my BFG Radial T/A's (probably belt separation,) and they were
getting pretty worn, let's just say that wet traction was...
"interesting". Since I have a bit of a road trip planned for Friday, I
figured there was no time like the present for replacement.

A fresh set of four Yokohama Avid S/T tires in the 255/60 R15 size now
reside on my wheels. They're BIG... which was kinda the point :D It's
raining buckets right now, but they seem to be pretty good for brand new
tires in the wet. Definitely better than the BFGs were.

Oh, for those wondering, the BFGs died a glorious death last night. I
have pictures and video that I will put together into a little montage
soon. I think a LSD of some sort is in order, though... ;)