Re: RE: Diagnostic Port Wiring

From: Larry L Athey (larryathey.nospam@larryathey.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 23:45:10 EDT

Mine is a 99 with a 4 cylinder engine. I've tried the on/off with the
key three times and that doesn't do anything. I can hold the odometer
button and turn on the key, and that definitely throws the thing into
its self test mode, but I never get an error code on the odometer. My
check engine light has been on since I got the truck and detailed
everything under the hood, but I never get an error code on the odometer
after the self test.

Is there some other trick that I'm missing?