RE: DML Digest V5 #1827

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 08:32:01 EDT

I'm bettin' it has a lot to do with the weight of the motor. I know that at
the Lancaster, OH cruise-in last year they measured for lowest truck, and
at the back, two GenIIs with the same drop kit were tied, but up front the
V8 beat the V6 by a half of an inch just due to the weight of the extra two
cylinders.

Zach Burcham
92dakotahd

Are