Re: RE: Shocks and Ride Quality

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 09:19:59 EDT

I would say you near about 1/2 ton as IIRC cinder blocks come across about
35/40 lbs ea.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red