Re: Off Topic, sort of: Neon help!!

From: tmfu@comcast.net
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 09:51:09 EDT

Piece of cake.. Air filter, plugs (use Champions they work the best), PCV, and maybe plug wires(depending on mileage, if they are originals chuck'em). You may want to clean off the IAC (big silver thingy on top of the TB). DO NOT USE ANY CLEANER down the intake, you will melt the TB (it is all plastic). A can of Chevron FI cleaner in the tank works wonders.

Greg
2001 Dodge Neon ES