OE Battery dead at 34 months...

From: Art DiRamio (kobi50@netzero.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 14:25:02 EDT

Well, the original battery decided to die this morning. Like several on the
list, it gave no warning, just died. Scared me for a second, then
remembered all the posts about others having the same issues. Popped in a
new battery, and it started right up and runs like new.

For those that have replaced the battery with a different size, what did you
do to keep the new (smaller) battery in place? The cover doesn't fit the
new battery, so I will probably try to shim it to keep it in place.

Art DiRamio
'01 PB QC 4.7 4x4