Re: Re: RE: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 22:57:43 EDT

Geeze, am I the only significant other of a DML member besides Norah
who people believe actually exists?!? Then again, the fact that I post,
have been to Daktoberfest and we spent our spring break visiting DMLers
does a lot for that too... Still, it's kinda funny.

Unfortunately I can't make it to the BBQ because I'll be in Maine
working at a summer camp. Mike's already cranky about this and Andy
tried to brain me with the motherboard I brought him when I broke the
news to him. So I won't be there, and I'll prolly unsubscribe from the
list for the summer so I don't get zillions of emails in my box. Take a
ton of pictures for me, I want details and horror stories, and for Tom
to live through it.

~~Anne

Anne Baker
Dak-by-association Mike's '98 V8 Club Cab 4x4
'94 VW Jetta GL (which has been getting 20+ mpg by the way)
patience@cif.rochester.edu