CALLING ALL DML'ERS! - DML BBQ! 50 Days and Counting!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 00:03:56 EDT

Wrenchfest 2004 has been underway in Wisconsin for some time now. I
will have a trailor in tow this year. Muhahahah! I had to scale back
my plans due to budget constraints but I plan to avenge myself for last
years blunder.

ANDY LEVY GETS TO DRIVE WHATEVER I TOW OUT TO THE BBQ!!

Maybe not the entire time - I gotta drive it too ya know hehe. But
Since Andy has bought a wussie Quad Cab thatcan't go offroad, and will
have the guest of honor with him this year - he is welcome to take
"Marci" out and about around the DML HomeLand in whatever contraption I
drag out there with me.

CALLING ALL THE USUAL SUSPECTS!

So far we have (in no particular order) Walt N'Ingrid, Adam Blaster,
Jason and Norah, Andy and Marci (we'll see), Mike Maskalans, Ed McCarrick.

Now what about everyone else? Bob Tom! Jim Knox! Is the Canadian
Contingancy going to be there this year?? Don Mallett - I see you
listed on the Event Page as well - ?

Bob and Susan? will Daksy be in attendance? Come on Bob you gotta get
that yellow belly of a Dak in The Pit!

David will you be back again taunting us with more RC cars?

Neil? After last year I wouldn't be offended if you said "you people
are all insane - I won't let you keep my up until 3 am again!" But it
won't be the same without ya :D Can ya make it?

Chris Saltsman - I wanna see you rip off another licence plate again!
are ya gonna be there or be square?

LETS GET DAKOTA BACK THIS YEAR!!

His web site is http://dakotaskustoms.com/

Post on his message board! Bombard him with emails! Tell him I put you
up to it! Lets beg him to get back down to New York!

Peter Grace - I must confess I do not know you? Are you new to the DML?
do you have a 4x4? I saw you post that you were considering coming to
the DML - what kinda Dakota do you have?

Who else who else who else?

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (50) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/