Amazing! I saw my old Dak today!

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 15:49:48 EDT

On the way home from a short shake down camping trip with my new Ram, I saw
this beautiful Intense Blue Dak 4X4 coming towards me on the opposite side
of the road. I immediately thought it was my old truck, but it didn't have
the American flag from Glass Scapes in the rear window. My wife and I
compared notes and she was able to pick up on my details than I. It had a
matching fiberglass tonneau, roll pan in the rear and she said the front
bumper was painted to match the body. Seeing as how only R/T Dak's had color
matched front bumpers, and the R/T was never offered in the U.S. on 4X4
models, this means it was my truck! I had the front bumper painted when it
was in the body shop from being T-boned back in '98.

The old girl looked very nice on the road. I can only hope the new owners
take good care of her.

John
04 Ram 2500 CTD Laramie