Re: CALLING ALL DML'ERS! - DML BBQ! 50 Days and Counting!!!

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 23:44:26 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Wrenchfest 2004 has been underway in Wisconsin for some time now. I
> will have a trailor in tow this year. Muhahahah! I had to scale back
> my plans due to budget constraints but I plan to avenge myself for last
> years blunder.
>
> ANDY LEVY GETS TO DRIVE WHATEVER I TOW OUT TO THE BBQ!!
>
> Maybe not the entire time - I gotta drive it too ya know hehe. But
> Since Andy has bought a wussie Quad Cab thatcan't go offroad, and will
> have the guest of honor with him this year - he is welcome to take
> "Marci" out and about around the DML HomeLand in whatever contraption I
> drag out there with me.
>
> Who else who else who else?

Hey you crack addict... You didn't put me on your list.

I talked to my condo association, and they tell me that there'll be a
place to park your rig - with trailer if you want to come down a day
ahead so that myself, barry, and you can caravan to the bbq this year.

When it gets closer, I'll post to the list.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L