Re: CALLING ALL DML'ERS! - DML BBQ! 50 Days and Counting!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 01:02:07 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

>> Who else who else who else?
>

> Hey you crack addict... You didn't put me on your list.
>
> I talked to my condo association, and they tell me that there'll be a
> place to park your rig - with trailer if you want to come down a day
> ahead so that myself, barry, and you can caravan to the bbq this year.
>
> When it gets closer, I'll post to the list.

DOH! I forgot both you and Barry LOL Sorry guys!!!

As for the place to crash and parking for the trailer - I appreciate it
man - that would be great! However I may be able to bunk at my buddys
place. he was trying to make plans to come out to the BBQ with me but
hes working two jobs now and probably wont be able to get the time off.
  Keep me posted. Theres a good chance I might not be able to crash at
his place.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (48) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/