Re: Re: RE: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 10:57:58 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On May 29, 2004, at 10:55, Norah Bleazard wrote:
>
>> Noooooo... Anne...Don't leave. You don't understand.... You must stay on
>> the list. If you unsubscribe and don't have contact with a DML member,
>> you'll start to fade and cease to exist. You'll end up in the ranks
>> of the
>> non-existent significant others. And then our memories of you will also
>> start to fade. Stay... don't go... please.
>

> Hey now!!
>
> I'd *hope* she stays in contact with a DML member....
> --

Eeeewwwww!! Mike, that was a bit too much information, I doubt Norah was
talking about Anne "keepin in contact with your member", heh, heh,heh, he
said member. OTOH, I *do* have a video camera...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com