Re: Re: RE: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 23:01:23 EDT

If you recall Norah, I *am* dating none other than Mike Maskalans,
rescuer and tower of Christine, and popper of tires atop lower falls. I
will have a cell phone to talk to him, and I'll check in via the web
gateway, but 10 weeks of intermittent computer use means very little
time to read DML. And I promise I'll rejoin as soon as I get home
again. I'll probably be at Daktoberfest, with my Jetta (yeah, it's not
Mopar, but it was $1300 and gets 30mpg... and no it's NOT GOING OFF
ROAD!)

Ok, enough silliness. I'll be around until the 16th, then I'm off to
the wilds of Maine. Thanks for the well-wishes Norah.

~~Anne