Re: CALLING ALL DML'ERS! - DML BBQ! 50 Days and Counting!!!

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 14:10:08 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> "Terrible Tom" <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote in message
>
>>For those who slept through the whole thing - 200 feet away and didnt
>>remember anything - you get nothing!! >:D
>

> Thanks Tom! I'm sure I'll enjoy my nothingness.

Tom, how do you explain forgetting me? I was there for the whole thing,
from ill-concieved plan, to extraction, to motivation, to "extra help"...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com