new dakota, error P2099

From: Brenneke, Matthew Jeffrey (mbrennek@umr.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 15:25:15 EDT

Hello fellow Dakota owners!

  I just bought a 2004 Dakota Club Cab SXT about a week and a half ago, and I've put less that 800 miles on it so far. Last night the MIL light came on driving home. Google led me to dakota-truck.net, where I found the instructions on getting the error code from the odometer, thanks! Now on with my questions...

The error code I got was P 2099. The lookup tool on the website didn't know what this meant, and I didn't find it in the list archives. Does anyone on this list know?

Thanks in advance for any help,
-Matt Brenneke