Re: Amazing! I saw my old Dak today!

From: Jon (jonsdak@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 18:11:40 EDT

John,

This may sound stupid, but can't you let the clutch out from takeoff, and
then just feather the brake, with the clutch all the way out?

I too hate to ride the clutch, so I do this with my Stratus sometimes when
backing into a _tight_ parallel spot, or something similar, and two of my
little 2.0 wouldn't have nearly the torque of the Cummins.

-Jon