Re: New Daily Driver!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 19:21:03 EDT

Ronald Taylor wrote:

> Hey Guy's!
>
> I found and bought a NEW Daily driver today!....I also got a decent deal
> on it!
>
> 99' Dakota SLT CC, 5.2 44RH, 4WD, loaded all power, miles are a little
> high at 130K, BUT I found that it was all highway mileage and it's in
> excellent mechanical shape!
>
> Since I need something for running around town and hauling stuff while
> my 01' is reserved for Weekends and Vacations and general have FUN
> stuff.......kind of a form of STRESS RELIEF!!
>
> The 99' will become my work truck and general purpose hauler/ daily
> driver.......it'll be kept clean and such, but for the most part very
> few mods...
>
> Ron
> 01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
> Street,Strip,and Show!
>
> 99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2 4WD
> Daily Driver!

Come on Ron - get yer new Dak out to the BBQ - yer a stones throw away
from Jon's compared to some others! You can't have TWO 4x4's that never
see dirt ya know. You're going to be subject to some serious harassment
if you don't take the 99 out to the BBQ!

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (48) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/