New Daily Driver!!

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 11:37:49 EDT

Hey Guy's!

I found and bought a NEW Daily driver today!....I also got a decent deal on
it!

99' Dakota SLT CC, 5.2 44RH, 4WD, loaded all power, miles are a little high
at 130K, BUT I found that it was all highway mileage and it's in excellent
mechanical shape!

Since I need something for running around town and hauling stuff while my
01' is reserved for Weekends and Vacations and general have FUN
stuff.......kind of a form of STRESS RELIEF!!

The 99' will become my work truck and general purpose hauler/ daily
driver.......it'll be kept clean and such, but for the most part very few
mods...

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!