Re: Re: RE: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 21:17:43 EDT

In article <214918E7-B441-11D8-A442-000A958B3150@cif.rochester.edu>,
patience@cif.rochester.edu (Anne Baker) writes:

> If you recall Norah, I *am* dating none other than Mike Maskalans,
> rescuer and tower of Christine, and popper of tires atop lower falls. I
> will have a cell phone to talk to him, and I'll check in via the web
> gateway, but 10 weeks of intermittent computer use means very little
> time to read DML.

Oh come on Anne, I've managed to check in tonight from Port Canaveral (we push
off in 45 minutes) and was reading email last night off the SC coast. You have
to come up with better excuses than that.

For the record, 'net access isn't bad onboard, latency is high but speed is
decent. The locked-down IE sucks, though.

At 45 seconds to write this post, it cost me 38 cents to send this.