FS: brake drums

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 09:56:44 EDT

Well, I was going to do my rear brakes a month or so ago so I bought some
drums as well as the shoes because I was getting a bunch of noise from the
rear. Well, it turned out that I only had to replace the shoes. I've been
meaning to return the drums, but have been slacking off getting to the
dealer to do it.

I've decided to sell them and if nobody picks them up by 6-14, they're
either going back or I'm gonna ebay them. They're Mopar 9" drums, and
they're pretty heavy so I'd imagine shipping wouldn't be cheap.

If anyone's interested, shoot me an email offlist at josh@omg-stfu.com

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L