Re: loosing freinds [ot, nvt, nvfrc]

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 19:06:01 EDT

On Jun 2, 2004, at 13:34, Barry wrote:

> Well, I await comments.

I'm with Rick and Josh on this one....

I'd still go on as planned, and if your buddy is pissed at you of this,
screw him. I'd be pretty put off if some friends of mine invited
themselves along with me and bumped up the cost of the trip
substantially too - especially if they "decided" that freebies didn't
count as contributions. They ought to be able to understand that
you're trying to do this on the cheap.....

But yeah, it's frustrating as all hell. I'd probably forgive and
forget eventually, but I'd just do this trip on my own, and deal with
the future later.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652   home.585.935.7129   fax.360.364.3930